Our Company Profile
From company BBQ's and picnics to formal galas and holiday parties, catering events range in size and theme and the
guest list usually includes people with widely different tastes and interests. Catering is a challenge involving creating
the perfect blend of food, service and entertainment.
When you choose Scooter's as your caterer you are selecting the services of a Four companies with over 20 years
of experience and a team of professional event planners. We offer a range of services to help you plan and execute every
detail of your event.
Our staff will assist you with:
- Drafting action plans and a budget
- Designing a custom menu
- Selecting an indoor or outdoor venue
- Sourcing and managing external service providers
- Handling décor and floral
- Coordinating the rental of equipment, table wares, glasses, tables and chairs, linens, tenting and more
- Selecting and booking the entertainment
- Selecting and purchasing wines and other beverages
- Hiring professional service staff
We have catered thousands of corporate events including:
- Client and staff cocktail receptions and parties
- Business dinners
- Formal Galas
- Holiday parties
- Workshops, seminars, and teambuilding sessions
- Company Barbeques and picnics
- Sporting Events
We are not a caterer who works from their home! We are a full service catering company specializing in on-site catering
for 12 to 10,000!
Our Staff attend food shows each year to keep up on the trends of the industry.
We have state of the
art equipment, like our authentic Texas smoker trailer (it's 25 feet long), and our (quite possibly the biggest around)
BBQ Pit measuring in at 30 feet with enough space to cook 1000 steaks!
When booking your next event, ask yourself:
- How long have they been in business?
- Are they flexible?
- Do they alter menus? (after all, its your event!)
- Is their shop inspected by the Health Department?
- Do they work from home?
- Are they as good as Scooter's Catering and Events Services?
- Can you really trust a skinny chef?
- Once you make a booking, the booking can be held at no charge for up to 7 days.
After 7 days, a non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your event.
- Progress payments will be collected in advance of the event, and 100% of estimated
services will be required 10 days in advance of your event. A credit card
authorization form may be required to guarantee payment of any on-site charges
during your event.
- The caterer for your event is booked only for the times indicated. If set up and
teardown times are required, please specify at the time of booking.
- All food and beverages served are to be provided Scooter's Catering and Events.
- The guaranteed number of guests is required 5 business days (Monday to Friday)
prior to your event. If a guaranteed number has not been received, the charges
will be based on the contracted attendance figure or the actual number of
attendees, whichever is greater.
- We are pleased to offer special dietary menus. Please discuss any requirements
with your event coordinator no less than two weeks prior to your event. All menu
items may contain traces of nuts or nut oil.
- When ordering special dietary meals, please provide the following information:
the guests' name, table number (if applicable), and dietary restriction. Also, please
provide your guest with a card indicating their special order. The card can be
handed to the assigned staff member to ensure they are served the appropriate
- A Cancellation Charge of 50% of the contracted attendance will be levied if
cancelled within 5 days of date of service, and 100% of contracted attendance if
within 48 hours of service date.
- Additional wait staff services are charged at a rate of $18.50 per hour.
- Due to health and safety regulations, we require that all food products remain
property of Scooter's Catering and Events.
- Food items will remain on a buffet for a maximum of 2 hours.
- On site food preparation will commence one and a half hours prior to service.
- All live music is subject to SOCAN fees (Society of Composers, Authors and
Music Publishers of Canada) and currently charged based on attendance.
- Items on all menus are subject to availability.
- An additional charge for late requests (whether food or services) may apply.
- All menu prices are subject to change without notice.
- Please be aware that any events that fall on a statutory holiday are subject to
- If minimums are not met additional charges may apply.
- Many of our products do contain peanuts or tree nuts, or may have come in
contact with nut products. We take every precaution to avoid crossing of
allergenic materials, but are unable to guarantee it.